This post is super belated. It’s already almost the middle of June and I’m just now tackling May’s report card. My excuse? Recovering from the end of my last term of college. It’s now the third week since I finished and I’m still reeling from the whirlwind of finishing exams and the biggest paper I’ve ever written. So, as a recover and settle into the next chapter of life, let’s see how I did with my goals!
Before I start, I want to add a new grace feature. Sometimes I can’t complete a task because of circumstances outside of my control. Instead of giving myself an F, I’m just not going to give credit at all with a ‘NC’. Otherwise, my grades drop and I couldn’t help it! I’m in charge of the grading anyway so my rules!!
1. Survive Finals – A+. I passed my exams and got a great grade on my capstone paper! Only by the grace of God that I got through those last several days!!
2. Apply for Graduation – NC. There are a few other things that I need taking care of that I wasn’t anticipating when I added this to the list. I have until the end of the month to get it done so no worries.
3. Read 3 Books – D. I only finished one book and almost finished a second but didn’t quite make it. I’ve picked up the pace in the last couple of weeks but that doesn’t count :P.
4. Get new photos taken – NC. So the Bro, who took my last profile shots, has been on a month long trip to visit family & friends and attend three graduations in three different states. We were planning on knocking out these pictures before he left but due to my finals, his SAT, and bad weather, we couldn’t make it happen.
5. 31 Days of Prayer – B. I almost made it through but missed a few days. The book was a great jumpstarter and I’m planning on running through it again. Click on the picture to check out the book on Amazon.
As far as my recurring goals, I did work out fairly regularly but I didn’t blog and I didn’t practice the piano.
Overall Grade = B
I’ve decided to take it easy this month and not set any specific goals. I’ll have a new list come July. For now, I just gotta get back on my blogging routine!