It’s April, yo! And that means it’s time for my report card for March. In case you didn’t know, I write a to do list at the beginning of every month and then grade myself at the end of the month to see how many things I actually got done. You can check out my to do lists and report cards on the sidebar. For now, let’s take a look at how I did in March!
- Plant the Garden – F. This isn’t really my fault (yes, with the excuses). We had some landscape issues, and weather funkiness, and…okay so maaaaybe I could have tried harder. *SIGH* I’ve got plans to get some stuff later this week or early next week. Because of the lateness of the season, I’m going to stick to mostly flowers and herbs. As for my goal, yep, March was a fail.
- Read 3 Books – A. I did manage to finish several titles last month. I finished a print book I started in January (Keep It Shut by Karen Ehman), one audiobook that I started two years ago but dropped and never finished (A Time to Kill by John Grisham), a whole book on my Kindle (Rich Mom Home Business Startup Bible by Renae Christine, one of my all-time favorite YouTubers), and Beverly Cleary’s Ramona Quimby 8-book series on audiobook (it was a lovely trip to my childhood). Thank God for audiobooks!
- Learn 1 Song on the Piano – F. This didn’t happen in any shape or form.
- Start a Recipe Binder – C. I’ve started intentionally collecting recipes and planning the binder organizer but haven’t put it together yet.
- Spring Cleaning Challenge – F. It really has just been downhill, y’all, oh man. This didn’t happen either.
- Work out daily, M-F – A. I have been working out faithfully, thank you very much! I’ve skipped maybe a day or two but my sore muscles testify to that well-deserved A!
- Blog at least twice a week – B. I lost some time transitioning to this site.
- Practice piano for at least an hour daily – F. Yeah, didn’t happen.
I’m not even going to go through the motions of calculating my grade, I failed.
Not dwelling, moving forward!
I’ll be posting my April To Do List tomorrow!
Happy April, y’all!