Why hello April! So nice of you to arrive!
1. Establish a Sleep Schedule and Morning Routine – I keep failing at this and I refuse to give up! My plan is to go to sleep no later than 10 o’clock and rise no later than 6. After I get that down, I’m going to switch to sleep at 9 o’clock and waking at 5. And while I’ve been working out faithfully, my devotional time continues to be at sporadic times. Sooooo…
- Wake Up
- Work Out
If I can just establish these 3 things, my days would fall into a better pattern. I’m not sure why this is so hard but it is and I want to get it together already!
2. Read/Finish at Least 5 Books – Audiobooks, audiobooks, audiobooks, baby! I have several titles to get through besides whatever print books I can manage to sit down with.
3. Try 4 New Juice Recipes – My family’s been on a juicing kick that we’ve no desire to let go of. My mom’s got this great juicing recipe book and I want to try some new combos!
4. Establish Writing/Blogging Schedule – This is pretty self-explanatory. It goes along the same lines as establishing my morning routine – I need a writing routine!
5. Catch Up on Book Reviews – I’ve been behind in book review since 2013 – oh the shame XD lol. Over on my book blog, I made the goal to blog about every single book I read this year and I pledged to read 100 books in 2015. Yeeeeeeah. Let me just catch up on the books I’ve read so far this year and back track as much as possible.
6. Recipe Binder – I started this project last month and need to complete it! 🙂
7. Update My Resume – Self explanatory.
8. Get New Calling Cards Printed – Back in the day, people left their card when they went calling on neighbors or potential associates. It bore their name and information so the person who was called on knew who had been by and how to get in touch with them. A calling card is like a business card but for an individual who doesn’t own or represent a company. It has your name and whatever information you want to give people so they can get in touch with you! I had some made a few years ago and they need to be updated.
9. Spring Clean and Organize My Bedroom – I’m not sure why but I feel like my room has gotten smaller in the past month or so and it’s driving me nuts! I need a new desk situation and some more storage. I also need to go through my clothes and get rid of stuff I don’t wear anymore. It’s so easy to keep pieces cause you may wear them again someday. But seriously, dude, if it’s been hanging there and you NEVER wear it, then give it away so at least someone else can and you gain space for things you actually use.
- Work out daily, M-F
- Blog at least twice a week
- Practice piano for at least an hour daily
This is my longest list so far this year and I’m determined to get an A at the end!! Here we gooooooooo!